Mohawk Valley Community Grange
Meeting Agenda, November 19, 2012
Displayed: Flag, Grange Symbols, and Inspirational Books and Reading
Welcome: (Chair – Tom Baratta) “Thanks for being here. We have the opportunity to give the best of our collective talents for the good of our community.”
Bring to Order: (Asst. Chair Barry Rogers) “Let’s please bring this meeting to order.”
Reading: (Guide) A chosen passage to inspire.
Assistant Chair: “Our meeting will begin with a moment of silence”
Guest Introductions: Steve Williamson
- Roll call of officers: Tom & Joan Baratta, Heather & Jim Madras, Teresa Hill, Barry Rogers, Wendy Kimball, Julia Mooney
- Approval of minutes for October, 2012 meeting. Teresa motioned to pass the minutes Heather 2nd, no discussion passed.
- Check and approve calendar for December, 2012
- No meeting for December: Grange Business Meeting 6:30-8:30 PM at Grange
- Yoga every Wed PM and Thurs AM at Grange Tai Chi Thurs 9:45 instruction 10:15 lesson
- 12/8/12 Pre-Grange meeting @ Wendy’s Holiday Party White elephant no purchased items.
- Announcements /Acknowledgments
- Dec 15th Teresa Xmas party
- The Lions are taking eyeglasses
- Linda Mooney is Chairperson
- Steward: Barry Rogers
- Co Chair: Bob Russell
- Lecturer: Julia Mooney
- Gate Keeper: Heather Gardner-Madras
- Secretary: Wendy Kimball
- Treasurer: Teresa Hill
- Assist Steward: Tom Baratta
- Lady Assist Steward: Joan Baratta
- Historian: Steve Williamson
Membership Committee: (Wendy, Joan, Julia, Bob R., Tom B.)
Treasurers Report: (Julie C/Teresa H) $160.00 to State Grange Membership dues
Executive Committee- (Bob R, Dan M, Linda M, Wendy K, Tom B.)
160.00 to state grange-passed
Sunday meetings 5 3rd Sunday-Change with savings time first meeting is January 20th @ 5:00PM
Teresa motioned to change monthly meeting to the 3rd Sunday of every month, Barry 2nd no discussion passed.
Xmas white elephant/donations-through the school
Holiday party donations for school-Delanna Hansen Joan motioned to donate $200 to the Holiday program at the grade school Heather 2nd no discussion passed.
Gutters: Tom is working with a local person named Thorp
Set the calendar 2013
For the good of the order:
Closing: The Board meeting is ended. Displayed items are stored.