MOHAWK VALLEY COMMUNITY GRANGE
SEPTEMBER 15, 2019 at 6:00PM
Displayed: Flag, Grange Symbols and Inspirational Books are present
Welcome: (Linda) “Thanks for being here. We have the opportunity to give the best of our collective talents for the good of our community.” Let us pledge allegiance to our flag, please stand and face the flag…
Bring to Order: (Bob) “Let’s please bring this meeting to order.
Dates of Interest
- 9/15 – Regular Meeting
- 9/14 & 9/28 – Plastics Roundup
- 9/21 – BINGO
- 10/5 – Road Cleanup
- 10/19 – Harvest Festival
Read and vote on approval of minutes from last meeting
AUGUST minutes – Gail
Treasurer’s Report– Teresa
Caretaker/Rental Manager Report– Thorp & Kelly
Old /Unfinished Business:
- Plastic Recycling; Community Collectors – Linda
- Minimum of 2 cubic yards at a time.
- Water Barrel Giveaway – Jean
- Last Person Standing – Gail
- Clean up of the records room…ants
- Harvest Fest Plans: No Speakers because of inattention.
- Separate speaker evening programs: Emergency preparedness, Recycling, Others?
- FYI: how about a pickup load of wood as a grand prize for BINGO?
- Officer info – Julia
- Nominations with voting in November
Good of the Order