Mohawk Valley Community Grange
Meeting Agenda, November 21st, 2011
Displayed: Flag, Grange Symbols, and Inspirational Books and Readings
Welcome: (Tom-Chair) “Thanks for being here. We have the opportunity to give the best of our collective talents for the good of our community.”
Bring to Order: (Asst. Chair) “Let’s please bring this meeting to order.”
Reading: (Guide) A chosen passage to inspire.
Assistant Chair: “Our meeting will begin with a moment of silence”
Guest Introductions: (Gr) DeLana Hanson-Marcola Elementary Holiday Program
- Roll call of officers
- Approval of minutes for October, 2011 meeting.
- Check and approve calendar for December,
- 12/19: Grange Business Meeting 6:30-8:30 PM at Grange
- 12/?: Sustainability group meeting 7:30 PM at Grange
- Yoga every Wed PM and Thurs AM at Grange
- 12/3 Pre-Grange meeting/Holiday Party at Wendy’s?
- Announcements / Acknowledgement
- Officer Elections:
- Co-Chair Lance Lindsey
- Lecturer Heather Gardner-Madras
Reports from Committees:
- Vision Committee: (Lance)
- Arts Committee: (Cindy)
- Community / Elder Care Committee: (Wendy & Julie C)
- Membership Committee: (Wendy, Joan, Julia, Bob R., Tom B.)
- Facility: (Lance, Dan M, Bob R., Tom)
- Treasurers Report: (Julie C/Teresa H) Bills and Accounts
Old Business/Unfinished Business:
- Membership decisions-How do we proceed?
- Words for Thirds
- Rental Policy
- Contacting Green Granges
- Resolutions for the state convention
- Chair sales-fund raising
- Road Clean-Up after holidays?
For the good of the order:
Closing: The Board meeting is ended. Displayed items are stored.