MEETING AGENDA: NOVEMBER 19, 2017 at 6:00PM
Displayed: Flag, Grange Symbols and Inspirational Books
Welcome: (Linda) “Thanks for being here. We have the opportunity to give the best of our collective talents for the good of our community.”
Bring to Order: (Bob) “Let’s please bring this meeting to order.”
Dates of Interest
- 11/19 Regular Meeting
- 11/23 Community Thanksgiving at the Grange
- 12/3 Breakfast celebration
- 12/16 Teresa’s Holiday Party
- No Regular meeting in December
- 1/13/18 Pre-meeting – Where?
- 1/21/18 Regular Meeting
Read and vote on approval of minutes from last meeting
October minutes – Gail
Treasurer’s Report – Teresa
Old /Unfinished Business:
- Caretaker/Rental Manager business – Thorp
- Are we changing our hourly rental rate? Deposit? Members’ charge
- Wood needs and who uses it?
- Long Distance calling
$20 extra per month?
- Are we raising our membership above what the state grange takes?
- Volunteer hours for October
Linda’s – 20 hours
- Harvest Fest/ Debrief
How much did we make?
How are ticket sales going? Need more tickets?
- Curtain problem…solution? Julia/Carrie
- Election of Officers: Do paperwork
- 2, 2017: Breakfast to celebrate the 150th Anniversary of the Grange
Time? Food? Who’s doing what? Activities? Advertising?
- Electrical Panel Project – Bid? – Thorp
- Piano issue- get rid of old one? Tune and protect new one
- Marcola Christmas Party donations?
Last year – $200? The event is scheduled for 12/14/17
- Swags from Yoga class
- Calendars from Clau
- Disappearing pots and pans, other stuff? Solutions? – Julia
- How do we reach out to our new members? Do we have any? Who?
- Lane County Fair Grange Displays – Anyone want to spearhead it?
- Grange stationery – I have it in my computer…Do we want to pay to have some printed?
Good of the Order?