November 17, 2013
Displayed: Flag, Grange Symbols and Inspirational Books and Reading
Welcome: (Co-Leader – Bob R) “Thanks for being here. We have the opportunity to give the best of our collective talents for the good of our community.”
Bring to Order: (Co-Leader Linda M) “Let’s please bring this meeting to order.”
Reading: Bring something and we can keep a file for future meetings!
- Roll call of officers:
- Dates of Interest
- 12/7 Holiday party & pre meeting – Linda’s?
- 12/15 December Meeting
- 1/11 January Pre-Meeting – where?
- 1/19 January Meeting – Linda won’t be there, Barry? Bob?
- Treasurer’s Report
- Quarterly Report due December 31st – Done and Mailed?
- Survey/Easement Discussion – anything new?
- Grange Caretakers: Electricity count. What are Thorp’s jobs? Did they pay their bill? Check the KWH on meter for the new month
- Caulk around the wood covers on north windows
- Woodshed project
- Extension cord over kitchen door problem – fire marshall
- Coffee House Wednesdays: How goes it? Laurie
- Holiday Swags Workshop – date? Julia M
- Bats? Julia M
- Rentals – Lon O.
- Motion Light, lock box, Grange Security, keys?
- Food Pantry (Helping Hands) – Plan B?
- Piano tuned? Allocate funds
- Grange Refresh & Facilities Report – Meeting with Susan and Mark
- Fundraising Committee plans discussion
- Membership Committee
- How is Julie C. doing with the membership job?