MEETING AGENDA (download doc)
MARCH 18, 2018 at 6:00PM
Dates of Interest
- 3/17 – BINGO + Food
- 3/18 – Regular Meeting
- 3/24 – Marcola Garage Sale at the Marcola Youth Center
- 4/7 – Pre-meeting – where?
- 4/14 – Wendy’s BD/Retirement Party
- 4/15 – Regular Meeting
- 5/5 – Open House
Read and vote on approval of minutes from last meeting
February minutes – Gail
Treasurer’s Report – Teresa
Old /Unfinished Business:
- Caretaker/Rental Manager business – Thorp
- Wood – Finish splitting and stacking – when?
- Long Distance calling issue – Solved? Additional charges…
- Rental on April 28th – Julia? Teresa’s Free rental?
- Volunteer hours for January
Linda’s – 75 hours
- Piano – Done…peppermint cotton balls to repel mice Working?
Juliana is making a cover, which will help keep the heat in. Cost of the heating bar
- BINGO Debrief
- Coffee/Tea with Dreamers?
- Problems with windows left open etc – action?
- Baskets – Yoga – Julia
- Fundraising for our next project on our building?
- Open House Plans and details
- Discussion of insulation needs? Grant writing
Good of the Order?