MOHAWK VALLEY COMMUNITY GRANGE
JANUARY 21, 2018 at 6:00PM
Displayed: Flag, Grange Symbols and Inspirational Books
Welcome: (Linda) “Thanks for being here. We have the opportunity to give the best of our collective talents for the good of our community.”
Bring to Order: (Bob) “Let’s please bring this meeting to order.”
Dates of Interest
- 1/28 The Lane Pomona County Conference @ 2 PM at Irving Grange. The main speaker will be from the Lane Council of Governments (LCOG), Senior & Disability Services.
- 2/10/18 Pre-meeting – where?
- 2/18 Regular Meeting
- 2/27 Firewood gathering at LuAnn Rhodes house next up the hill from Julia’s driveway
- 3/17 – BINGO More details to come
Read and vote on approval of minutes from last meeting
November minutes – Gail
Treasurer’s Report – Teresa
Old /Unfinished Business:
- Caretaker/Rental Manager business – Thorp
- Wood needs
- Long Distance calling issue – Solved?
- Rental on April 28th – Julia?
- Volunteer hours for November & December
Linda’s – 40 hours
- Electrical Panel Project –Everything OK?
- Piano issue- Tune and protect new one
- Malori wants to refresh and renew the painting and lettering on the pump house?? Bob
- Any artists want to paint the east side of the pump house?
- Disappearing pots and pans, other stuff? Solutions? – Julia
- How do we reach out to our new members? Do we have any? Who?
- Lane County Fair Grange Displays – Anyone want to spearhead it?
- Grange stationery – I have it in my computer…Do we want to pay to have some printed?
Good of the Order?