MEETING AGENDA : JANUARY 20, 2019 at 6:00PM
Displayed: Flag, Grange Symbols and Inspirational Books
Welcome: (Linda) “Thanks for being here. We have the opportunity to give the best of our collective talents for the good of our community.”
Bring to Order: (Bob) “Let’s please bring this meeting to order.”
Dates of Interest
2/9 Pre-meeting at Barry’s
2/16 Dinner and Bonfire (see new business)
2/17 Regular Meeting
3/9 Pre-meeting at Bob’s
3/17 Regular Meeting
3/17 Roadhouse St Patrick’s Day Celebration with Eve and Dan playing
4/7 Local Plastic Round up (see new business)
Read and vote on approval of minutes from last meeting
November minutes – Gail
Treasurer’s Report– Teresa
Caretaker/Rental Manager Report– Thorp & Kelly
Phone list for ‘second set of eyes’
Old /Unfinished Business:
- Volunteer hours for November & December
- Linda – 125 hours
- Pomona Meeting report Gail
- Rental agreement changes discussion
- raising rates?
- Membership changes: add $5 for us??
- Clarify use of chairs, tables, equipment away from Grange: Free for members; $$ for non-members?
- Need to address Wednesday’s Art Gathering regarding cleaning up and restocking wood
- February 16th Dinner & Bonfire – Julia M
- March 16th BINGO with Popcorn and Hot Dogs for sale [need to start looking for prizes; T has the big one]
- Local Plastics Collection Project- Linda
- April 13th Open House (4/20 is the day before Easter; 4/27 T won’t be here)
- Let us know if you need more details.
- Rotten tree concerns Jean
- We need to have a professional came and look at it. Apparently, it is rotten, leaning towards the building
- Insulating the floor
Good of the Order?