MEETING AGENDA (download)
MOHAWK VALLEY COMMUNITY GRANGE
JANUARY 15, 2017 at 6:00PM
Displayed: Flag, Grange Symbols and Inspirational Books
Welcome: (Barry) “Thanks for being here. We have the opportunity to give the best of our collective talents for the good of our community.”
Bring to Order: (Bob) “Let’s please bring this meeting to order.”
Dates of Interest
- 1/15/17 January Regular Meeting
- 2/11/17 Pre-Meeting – where?
- 2/15/17 Mohawk Messenger Deadline
- 2/19/17 Regular Meeting
Read and vote on approval of minutes from last meeting
Treasurer’s Report – Teresa
Old /Unfinished Business:
- Caretaker/Rental Manager business – Thorp
Electricity problem – Thorp
Meter not connected: Thorp’s Electricity averages $33
- Volunteer hours for November?
Linda’s – 30 hours
- Scholarship Committee – Linda, Bob & Laurie
Plan deadlines etc. Guidelines? Changes?
- Grange Refresh & Facilities Committee
- Rental Rates Change this month – Thorp have enough rental contracts?
Let Linda know
- Calendar – planning
- Discussion about the Friends of the Grange expectations – Julia
- Bob – Reggae Festival? Dates?
- April Festivities
Play – date, theme
Open House – date, activities
- Road Clean up Dates
- Fundraising ideas?
- Pomona Grange visitor in February? Maybe March?
Good of the Order?