MOHAWK VALLEY COMMUNITY GRANGE
OCTOBER 20, 2019 at 6:00PM
Displayed: Flag, Grange Symbols and Inspirational Books are present
Welcome: (Linda) “Thanks for being here. We have the opportunity to give the best of our collective talents for the good of our community.” Let us pledge allegiance to our flag, please stand and face the flag…
Bring to Order: (Bob) “Let’s please bring this meeting to order.”
Dates of Interest
- 10/26- PlasticsDelivery to Glenwood
- 11/9 Pre-meeting – where?
- 11/17– Regular Meeting
- 11/28 – Linda’s Community Thanksgiving
Read and vote on approval of minutes from last meeting
SEPTEMBER minutes – Gail
Treasurer’s Report– Teresa
Caretaker/Rental Manager Report– Thorp & Kelly
Old /Unfinished Business:
- Plastic Recycling; Community Collectors – Linda
- 10/26 at 10:00 Glenwood site; meet at Grange at 8:30
- Need 2 trucks and 4-6 people for loading.
- Set January dates?
- Clean up of the records room – Ongoing
- Nominations for officers
- Harvest Fest debrief
- Piano Lessons – Jean
- Exchange rent for services?
Good of the Order