MOHAWK VALLEY COMMUNITY GRANGE
NOVEMBER 18, 2018 at 6:00PM
Displayed: Flag, Grange Symbols and Inspirational Books
Welcome:(Linda) “Thanks for being here. We have the opportunity to give the best of our collective talents for the good of our community.”
Bring to Order:(Bob) “Let’s please bring this meeting to order.”
Sometimes, instead of running from something scary in your life, it’s easier to learn not to be scared of it. Let it stay. Pull up a chair. Share some iced tea.
Dates of Interest
- Have a wonderful Happy December!
- 1/12 – Pre-Meeting – Where? I’m out of town!
- 1/20 – Regular Meeting
Read and vote on approval of minutes from last meeting
October minutes – Gail
Treasurer’s Report – Teresa
Old /Unfinished Business:
- Caretaker/Rental Manager business – Thorp/Kelly
Second pair of eyes on rental cleanup – make a list of phone numbers
- Lions and Media center do a welcome packet for newcomers to the community …. who was working on this?
- Volunteer hours for September
Linda – 40 hours
- Donate to the Marcola Christmas Party – $200 to Delana?
- Order more updated postcards, stationery?
- Plan our new year….Monthly events, ideas
- Parking for events – ideas, solutions, reach out to neighbors
Good of the Order?