MOHAWK VALLEY COMMUNITY GRANGE
FEBRUARY 18, 2018 at 6:00PM
Displayed: Flag, Grange Symbols and Inspirational Books
Welcome: (Linda) “Thanks for being here. We have the opportunity to give the best of our collective talents for the good of our community.”
Bring to Order: (Bob) “Let’s please bring this meeting to order.”
Dates of Interest
- 3/10 – Pre-meeting – Where?
- 3/18 – Regular Meeting
- 3/17 – BINGO
- 3/24 – Marcola Garage Sale
- 4/21 – Open House
Read and vote on approval of minutes from last meeting
January minutes – Gail
Treasurer’s Report – Teresa
Old /Unfinished Business:
- Caretaker/Rental Manager business – Thorp
- Wood needs?
- Long Distance calling issue – Solved? Additional charges…
- Rental on April 28th – Julia? Teresa’s Free rental?
- Volunteer hours for January
Linda’s – 25 hours
- Piano issue – Set appointment; vote on price
- Malori and Juliana painting before Open House? – email from Malori said she would love to work with Juliana and hoped to have it done by Open House
- Set date to finish wood gathering project
BINGO – food? Prizes? Times? Advertising?