MOHAWK VALLEY COMMUNITY GRANGE
AUGUST 19, 2018 at 6:00PM
Displayed: Flag, Grange Symbols and Inspirational Books
Welcome:(Linda) “Thanks for being here. We have the opportunity to give the best of our collective talents for the good of our community.”
Bring to Order:(Bob) “Let’s please bring this meeting to order.”
Dates of Interest
- 9/8 – Pre-Meeting – where?
- 9/16 – Regular Meeting – Pomona comes to explain
- 10/13 – Pomona meeting
- 10/13 – Pre meeting?
Read and vote on approval of minutes from last meeting
July minutes – Gail
Treasurer’s Report – Teresa
Old /Unfinished Business:
- Caretaker/Rental Manager business – Thorp
* Meter reading
- Mary Cole Bingo Debrief
- Volunteer hours for July
* Linda – 30 hours
- Pomona’s visit; money that night! Gail’s info!
- Cables from Gail (Art class donation); installation?
- Harvest Festival
* Activities – Jay Swafford talk? Let’s decide on topic and length of talk, so I can confirm with Jay (Topics: Native American, Gold rushes, farmers, fur trappers, railroads, basics of the nine communities, schools, crime & punishment, mills, etc. FIRST 3-4 ARE FAVORITES)Length?); pumpkin cutting? Food, Other
Good of the Order?