1. Welcome and Roll call of officers.
2. Approval of minutes for March 2012 meeting.
3. Check and approve calendar for May, 2012
- 5/12: Pre-grange meeting at Barry Rogers’ 6:00-8:00
- 5/21/12: Grange Business Meeting 6:30-8:30 PM at Grange
- Mark Noah guest to perform Grange Obligation Ceremony
- Yoga every Wed PM and Thurs AM at Grange
4. Announcements /Acknowledgments
- Thanks to everyone who helped with the 4/14 clean-up of the Grange – Looks GREAT!
- Open House Saturday 4/21 6:30 – need goodies!
- BINGO – Serving food, earning $
- YOGA taking orders for baskets
Reports from Committees
– Legislative (ad hoc) – Tom – alcohol use resolution – vote
– Facilities person – Discussion on caretaker for Grange Building – vote?
– Arts Committee: (Ellen)-Global Art Project – how did it go?
– Membership Committee: (Wendy, Joan, Julia, Bob R., Tom B.)
– Rentals: (Wendy) – update VFW / Yoga rental agreements
– Sustainability: (Ellen, Laurie)
– Treasurers Report: (Julie C/Teresa H) Bills and Accounts-
– Executive Committee- (Bob R, Dan M, Linda M, Wendy K, Tom B.)
– Fundraising – Laurie Smart
– Scholarship – (Linda Mooney, Julia, Tom) $500.00 – Mohawk HS only?
Old Business/Unfinished Business:
– Develop on-line/off line budget request – Heather/Jim
- State Ballots – vote
- – Events Committees-
- Saturday Bingo (Tom & Joan),
- Reggae Festival – Booth? Strawberry lemonade?
- Mary Cole Days Coordinator – Booth, Float?
- Need Beer Garden food – Chili dogs $1.50, nachos, etc for fundraising 6:00-11:30 Sat night ($25.00)
- Booth for information / promote Grange? Free
- Watershed Newsletter due May 15 (Tom)
BUILDING / WORK DAY NEEDS:
- Lock Box for front door-security and access concerns.
- Hang gutters – Schedule work day
- Skid proof the ramp – $100 materials – Paul has volunteered to put skid proofing on ramp – vote
- Close hole from bee removal. Ken has volunteered if we buy materials – need to measure and buy siding – (Joan)
- Heat – Bob Russell
For the good of the order:
Closing: The Board meeting is ended. Displayed items are stored.