MEETING AGENDA FEBRUARY 16, 2020 at 6:00PM (download)
Displayed: Flag, Grange Symbols and Inspirational Books are present
Welcome: (Linda) “Thanks for being here. We have the opportunity to give the best of our collective talents for the good of our community. Let’s please bring this meeting to order.”
Dates of Interest
- 2/15 or 2/22 – 3rdor 4thSaturday of each month?? Skip a month?
Plastic Recycling Collection: 10:00-12:00
Signs for doors with dates and “NO DUMPING”
- 3/7 – Pre meeting – Where?
- 3/14 – BINGO
- 3/15 – Regular March Meeting
- 4/18 – Open House
- 5/?? – Road Cleanup
Read and vote on approval of minutes from last meeting
January minutes – Gail
Treasurer’s Report– Teresa
Caretaker/Rental Manager Report– Thorp & Kelly
- Other issues?
Old /Unfinished Business:
- Plastics roundup – set a date ongoing
- Can the intercom be fixed? – Gail
- Need receipts in order to apply for reimbursement! (insulation)
- Rot problem – do we have more info? What needs to be done?
- Water issue – More info
- BINGO – March 14th
Food? Drink? Desserts?
- Paying our dues online? Website? – Bob
- Scholarship Committee?
- Rental Agreement changes?
Good of the Order