Mohawk Valley Community Grange
Meeting Agenda, September, 20th 2012
Displayed: Flag, Grange Symbols, and Inspirational Books and Reading
Welcome: (Tom-Chair) “Thanks for being here. We have the opportunity to give the best of our collective talents for the good of our community.”
Bring to Order: (Asst. Chair) “Let’s please bring this meeting to order.”
Reading: (Guide) A chosen passage to inspire.
Assistant Chair: “Our meeting will begin with a moment of silence”
Guest Introductions: (Gr)
Roll call of officers
Approval of minutes for August, 2012 meeting.
Check and approve calendar for October, 2012
• 10/15/12: Grange Business Meeting 6:30-8:30 PM at Grange
• Yoga every Wed PM and Thurs AM at Grange Tai Chi Thurs 9:45 instruction 10:15 lesson
• 10/6/12 Pre-Grange meeting @ Paul and Julie Connley
• 10/20/12 Harvest Festival
• 10/28/12 Road Clean-up
Reports from Committees:
- Membership Committee: (Wendy, Joan, Julia, Bob R., Tom B.) New form with new vision statement
- Treasurers Report: (Julie C/Teresa H) Bills and Accounts-
- Executive Committee- (Bob R, Dan M, Linda M, Wendy K, Tom B.)
Old Business/Unfinished Business:
- Compost week after harvest fest?
- Harvest Festival Oct 20th 3-7
- Kitchen Prep Julia
- Chili/Corn bread/Desert cook off Barry&Tom
- Open Mic/Music Front Porch Teresa
- Kids stuff Joan-Heather Pumpkin Carving-Make scarecrows-Straw pile scramble-Face painting Sarah and Jessie-Bingo ask Chris/Jesse to participate
- Flier Ellen
- Chain Saw Carving Bob/Dan
- Tree planting-Curtin charge for trees$
- Kitchen Upgrade wish list
- LEPP 10-2 9/22 lunch Julia
- 3 Rivers Foundation grant
- Change of business meeting days/times?
- Candidates for next year’s office
For the good of the order:
Closing: The Board meeting is ended. Displayed items are stored.