It’s that time of year again!
· Annual Chili, Cornbread, and Dessert contest. There will be prizes with all attendees voting (and Eating) their favorite food. Polish up those recipes and come and share them with your neighbors.
· Pumpkin Carving, possibly with chainsaws 🙂
· Raffle of a quilt named “Raindrops and Rainbows” created by former valley resident, Lorna Monson. Tickets will be on sale!
· Live Music from “Loose Change” and other community musicians.
· The Reindeer will visit us from Timber View Ranch in Marcola.
· Bhangra Dancers from Eugene will perform.
· Croquet around the grange building will be set up. Weather Permitting, Great Family Fun!